Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/sites/b/believeandbe.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dwd-map-extended/includes/modules/MapExtended/MapExtended.php on line 1437
We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience when visiting us so please read our rules before attending
- Our play centre is designed with children under the age of 7 in mind. Please ensure older children are mindful of littler ones playing in the same area.
- All children attending Believe & Be must supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
- Unaccompanied adults are not permitted.
- Your session is 90 minutes long, once your session has finished we would appreciate your help in vacating the building to allow us to prepare for the next session.
- Please remove shoes before entering the role play areas.
Enjoy yourself, Believe & Be was built for you to have fun!
- Please wear socks or tights. If needed, socks can be purchased from reception.
- Please do not consume food or drinks in the play area.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit. Please take care of your own personal belongings.
- Please report any accident, incidents or damage to a member of staff immediately so we can assist.
- Please be courteous towards others, take turns and where possible tidy as you go.
Monday - Saturday
9.30 - 11.00, 11.30 – 1.00, 1.30 – 3.00